Golf Saga

Follows my golf game from inception to greatness (at least that is my hope). Includes tips, techniques, stories, rants, successes, etc... A blog for golf lovers.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Introductions

Hello, and welcome to the Golf Saga blog. As a new golfer, I want to use this blog as a journal of my progress, and hopefully help other new golfers to progress. I will include techniques that have worked for me, and techniques that haven't had such hot results. I want this to be a record of my quest to get from a handicap too high to mention down to scratch golfer, or barely breaking 90, wherever I plateau. But I will not be satisfied unless I can shoot par!

For this first post, I just wanted to let everyone know what this blog will cover. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Until next time,

Chris (NexTiger)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home