Golf Saga

Follows my golf game from inception to greatness (at least that is my hope). Includes tips, techniques, stories, rants, successes, etc... A blog for golf lovers.

Friday, September 29, 2006

My Admiration Keeps On Growing


Tiger Woods... What can I say about him that hasn't already been said. Because of school and work, I missed the opening round the the American Express World Golf Championship. But this morning while working out, I saw all of the highlights on ESPN. What Tiger did out there was nothing short of amazing. He put all of his match play disappointments behind him and shot nine-under! If you wonder what my ultimate dream is, that is it: to play golf like Tiger Woods, and be able to display the U.S. Open trophy, the Claret Jug, the Wanamaker Trophy, or the Green Jacket. Oh, to dream...

But anyway, I digress. I'll get on to my training later today.
(AP Photo/Tom Hevezi)

1 Comments:

Blogger Golf Junkie said...

Tiger went on to win this tournament with a score of 24 under par! He led after every round of the tournament. He was truly unbeatable!

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home