Golf Saga

Follows my golf game from inception to greatness (at least that is my hope). Includes tips, techniques, stories, rants, successes, etc... A blog for golf lovers.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Giving Credit Where Credit is Due

My brother-in-law, Matt, has been my biggest supporter, and help as far is golf is concerned. He just popped in on my blog for the first time today, and I realized that I've spoken about the help that I've received from my sister's boyfriend, but I haven't really mentioned the help that I received from Matt.

Matt took me out for my first round of golf this summer. I may have sucked, but that didn't matter. He stayed with me, and we had a great time. He has given me so many pointers, and many of those pointers that I have mentioned were probably given by him.

I mentioned that I recently scored 59 on my local nine hole course. That was in large part due to better putting. Matt and I went out to Cedar Hills Golf Club the Saturday before, and just worked on putting for a few hours. He was willing to do that, and helped me calm myself down when putting. I mention all of this because he has been monumental to me, and I just want to say, thanks, bro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home