Golf Saga

Follows my golf game from inception to greatness (at least that is my hope). Includes tips, techniques, stories, rants, successes, etc... A blog for golf lovers.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A New, Shiny Putter

Well, the shoulder has been bothering me on and off, so I haven't been to the driving range, or on the course, although I almost took a golf cart for a ride around the course on Monday (I'm not psycho, I just needed to find my golf coach). What I have done is practice putting and chipping. I was average on Monday when I putted, but today I was darn near unstoppable.

Why? Because I just got my Odyssey White Steel 2 Ball Blade. It is the most amazing putter on the face of this earth! It has a urethane insert for great response and distance control, and a milled steel sweet spot for better feel. Its alignment is where it gets the name "2 Ball" because of the two simulated golf balls that you line up behind your ball. The weight is perfect, and the grip is phenomenal!

I was able to line up a putt from 60 feet away, and not only get the distance, but putt the ball right down my intended line. I had only misjudged the break by about two inches, and the ball rolled only one foot past the hole! I was able to duplicate this nearly every time today! Once I get back on the course, this putter is going to help me lower my scores so much! It allows me to take my mad skills to the next level!

I love this game!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Thanks For Dropping By! said...

I have just upgraded Scruffy's Word. Take a look under the "Golf Related Blogs", I hope you will like the plug for you very nice blog.
Dan Smith
www.scruffysword.blogspot.com

12:54 PM  
Blogger Golf Junkie said...

I am flattered that you would call this blog nice. It is very basic, and minimalistic, being my first attempt at a blog, but I am having a lot of fun with it.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home